For 2015, CVC is asking God to stir in us the same heart’s desire and prayers that Paul had for those not in a relationship with Christ:
Romans 10:1: “Brothers, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved.”
All CVCers are being asked for 2 commitments:
1. Compile of personal list of 10 people and pray they will come into a relationship with Christ.
2. Commit to have an average of 2 New Life Conversations (gospel focused conversations) each month with a total of 24 in 2015.
Based on 1,000 engaged people, and knowing that God is sovereign, our hope is that:
• 10,000 local names will be prayed for.
• 24,000 New Life conversations will take place.
• 500 people will place their faith in Jesus Christ.
If God is leading you to confirm your participation, please indicate below by click the + to respond:
Not every New Life conversation will result in someone praying to receive Christ, however each will be another step in a person’s spiritual journey.