We are committed to coming alongside your family as you teach your children to know and follow Christ! We do this in several ways:
- CVCKids Sunday School for babies through 4th grade during all adult services- In the midst of Sunday School your kids will have a breakout experience of music, prayer and Bible lessons in a FUN interactive large group environment.
- Our Explore program for 5th graders takes place during all Sunday services and is designed to help children in this age group understand what they believe about God, why they believe it, and ultimately make their faith their own through hands on application activities and discussion.
- Blast! — A MONTHLY shared multi-media experience for the whole family that includes worship, humor, virtues, and lots of FUN! The kids get a review of their Sunday School lessons, while the parents hear what their kids have learned and can reinforce those lessons at home. Hope to see you there on the first Sunday of each month at 10:45 or 12:15p.
- Beyond Blessings Special Needs Ministry during the 9:30am and 11am services is available to meet the individual needs of your family. It provides a safe, caring environment to show the love of Christ to your special needs loved one while they experience worship, Bible stories, and prayer.
Throughout the year we give the opportunity for parents to dedicate their children. Child dedications are a public commitments you make in front of God and your church family to raise your child according to scripture and to lead spiritually. 2018 Child dedications are schedule for:
- Sunday, February 14 | Valentine’s Day
- Sunday, May 13 | Mother’s Day
- Sunday, June 17 | Father’s Day
- Sunday, September 2 | Labor Day Weekend
- Sunday, November 25 | Thanksgiving Weekend
If you are interested in having your child dedicated, please take time to fill out the following form. Your information will be processed by a member of the CVCKids Team and you will be contacted shortly. If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to contact CVCKids.